Sunday, October 26, 2008

Me Too!

I decided that Kelly's communal tag would work for me. So, here are my six things:

1. I can never decided what I want to be when I grow up. When I was younger I wanted to be, a wedding planner, a florist, (I wanted to do this when I was about 7, then thought about the fact that flowers have bugs. Yuck!) a professional ballerina, in the Olympics, and a mommy. More recently I have wanted to be a ultra-sound technician until I got married, but found a better idea where I could still do something I am interested in and be a stay-at-home mom. That job is church pianist and a mom who homeschools here children. (I want at least 5 kids)



2. I like to cut out paper dolls. I do it at night and find it very soothing. Right know I am cutting out Civil War era paper dolls. The outfits are so lovely!



3. I collect stuffed owls. I also name them after famous composers such as, Beethoven, Liszt, Rimsky-Korsakov, and Handel.

4. I used to bite my nails. Finally, I just told myself that I wanted long nails so I made myself stop. Now though I have to cut them or else it is too hard to play piano.

5. I like to organize things (This is NOT cleaning it is more fun). I enjoy using my mom's P-Touch label maker and storing things in there correct bins and baskets.

6. I hardly ever wear socks. I can never find them, or my sisters have stolen them. So, my toes are always cold and they flock to anything warm such as heater vents or my sisters legs when they are sitting beside me on the couch.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this because it took me forever to write. My sister Katy said that is because I am an open book and love to talk. I tag Jude and Lindsay!

2 comments:

Clare said...

You are hilarious, too! Where did I get such funny sisters? I know exactly what to buy you for Christmas: funny socks-like the chicken socks, so you will never lose them and the other girls can't take them (or you will know!).

Robyn said...

Lisy, I didn't know we shared so many quirks! I still to this day cute out paper dolls, my favorite set has been Victorian Mice by Dover Publishing. I also adore organizing, it fits right in with my OCD matching disorder:) I want you to know that I am so proud of the fact that you want to be a mom (especially since you aspire to have more than 2!). All I wanted to be my whole growing up years was a wife and mom, and can I tell you that I wouldn't change it if I could. It is not everything I hoped and dreamed but it is very rewarding in special ways. Sorry for such a long comment-I guess I should have sent you an email! Love ya~Me