Sunday, October 5, 2008

Friends

I love my friends! I have lots of different types of friends. One of my best friends is my sister Katy. She is the highly intelligent and ambitious friend. Katy is a great person to talk to because she lives with me so we frequently have chats until 11:15 when my mom breaks up the party. She is a big help when you have to do things such as school projects. Once I had to do a creative writing assignment for one of my co-op classes and she practically wrote the thing for me because my brain was fried and it turned out hysterical. Katy is definitely one of my best friends.

My friend Lindsay is a different kind of friend. She loves to talk just like me and so we frequently talk on the phone for an hour or so. Tonight we talked for about 50 minutes and we just talked about all sorts of things from boyfriends (I don't have one but she does) to witnessing. I admire her because she is not afraid to share her faith. She tells me stories of how in school they have debates on things like pre-maritail sex and how she is one of the only ones who opposes it. Lindsay is a fabulous friend and I adore her.

My friend Jude is yet another kind of friend. She is now my e-mail buddy. Since we don't live in the same state and we both are very busy it is sometimes hard to catch up with each other. She is such a great friend because even when we haven't talked to each other in a long time we still can understand each other's feelings and share secrets with each other. We have been friends for a long time and yet can still connect and understand each other. She is a amazing friend and I couldn't go through life without a friend like her.

Friends are such a blessing and I love all mine! They are a so different yet each wonderful in there own unique way. I thank God for my friends!

4 comments:

Clare said...

You are one of the best kinds of friends. You are a good listener and you offer thoughtful, encouraging comments and advice. I am so glad you are my sister. Can you come back now? :)

Rachel said...

I think aunt's make great friends. They're funny and easy going and great to be around. They love cupcakes and shopping and baskets. Yeah, aunt's are definitely the best friends.

I love you Lisa Dawn!

Robyn said...

So I guess the rest of us sisters: Clare, Kels, and myself are chopped liver? I just giving you a hard time, if I was you I wouldn't want to be friends with me either:)
No really I feel the same way about my friends. Clare is my best friend and then I have Anna who is my always there friend and then Amy who is my high society friend!
See you girls soon~Love Me

Lindsay said...

I love you Lisa Dawn!!!!!!!! you're such a great friend, you rock :)