Saturday, January 17, 2009

Peaco

I got an Ugly Doll as a belated Christmas gift from my Aunt Dawn. I was very excited because whenever I go over to my Aunt's house I always see her girl's Ugly Dolls and think how adorable they are. It is really cute. It is pink and has three eyes and a black straight line for a mouth with a blue tongue. If you have never seen one you have to look one up. Its name is Peaco on the inside of the tag it says, "Peaco is very shy. Well... on the outside. On the inside, Peaco is a wild man! You can see it in his eyes. All three, Peaco really shines when he's doing what he does best. DANCING! Peaco loves to dance in the water... much to the dread of his cousin Cinko. Why dance in the water? Well, think about it! When you dance in the water, no one can see you! SHY! Remember? It's kind of a pain explaining water dancing to lifeguards though." Isn't that so cute? Thanks Aunt Dawn, Uncle Cory, and the girls! I love Peaco! Aunt Dawn I figured you would think this was better than a thank you note. : )

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I DO think it's better than a thank you note - it's a thank you blog post. Wow! I'm honored! I'm glad you like Peaco. Actually you have Autumn to thank because she found him on the rounder at Hastings. Whata girl!!!

No, Best Buy is not the new obsession because it's truly not one I can afford. It was kind of like going into a jewelry store. I love to lust after the diamonds, but I never buy :)

Clare said...

She wants to see pictures of "Ugly Dolls" because she has never heard of them and thinks they sound ferocious, yet cute, at the same time. Anyway, I am hurt because there was no blog post about my Christmas present-maybe because the pants didn't fit? :)