Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My weekend with Lindsay

I had a great weekend with my friend Lindsay and her mom. I got to go over on Thursday and stay until Saturday because my family was going to the Tri-Cities and there wasn't enough room in the car for me. On Thursday night we went to the movies and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. The movie was depressing and made it seem like we all just go through life and live and then we just die. Depressing I know. Then when we went back to her house we watched Horton Hears a Who which was way happier than Benjamin Button. Then on Friday we cleaned up the Christmas decorations in the morning. That night we went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. It was amazingly yummy! For dessert we had Coldstone's ice cream, I had Dark Chocolate Peppermint and Cake Batter. (Trust me it's delicious!) When we went back home we watched Phantom of the Opera, because we love to watch movies. On Saturday we went to the mall and window shopped due to lack of funds. All in all it was a very fun weekend!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun, but we sure missed you at my parents! Uncle Cory was especially sad :(

Next time we're in your neighborhood we want to go to the Cheesecake Factory. We've heard wonderful things about it, but have never been. Mention it to your mom and see what she says k? Love ya!

Lisa said...

I am glad you had a great weekend with your friend. Yes, it was partly so we wouldn't need to drive 2 cars, but mostly because I knew you would value the time doing girl things. Love Ya, MOM

PS: Tell Aunt Rachel we would love to do the Cheesecake Factory. Come on over and it will be our treat.

Clare said...

I want you to come and go shopping with me. I miss you already! I realized that I saw you for almost 4 months total last year-still not enough! If you come I will feed you Coldstone's...