Since I like to copy what other people do rather than think of things by my self, I will do a favorite things list like my sisters. My 5 recently favorite things here it goes:
1. I love painted toenails. I do not like to paint my toenails because I feel like I am bad at it. Also, if the paint gets one scratch in it all of it has to come off. So usually I have painted toenails for about 3 days.
2. Cooking shows. My sister Kelly and I have just recently got hooked on the Food Network. We love Iron Chef America, Throwdown with Bobby Flay, and Ace of Cakes.
3. Dresses. I have quite a few dresses for spring/summer so I have been wearing dresses a lot. I like them more than a skirt because they already have a top so you don't have to find a matching one.
4. Two Hands. It is a song by Jars of Clay that they play on our radio quite a bit. I really want there new CD, The Long Fall Back to Earth.
5. Sunshine! I would love some 70 degree days. But alas, all we get around here is cloud coverage.
So that is my little list. If you haven't already join the fun and post your 5 (or 10 or whatever) favorite things.